Temporary lines within Slovak territory
Slovak Telekom provides temporary lines installation (IDD or BCN with additional VVN service) for international customers within Slovak territory
Temporary lines in foreign countires
Slovak Telekom provides temporary lines installation (IDD, ISDN or ADSL) for Slovak customers in foreign countries.
Temporary line requests should be sent to WS_Support@telekom.sk.
Partner Relationship Management
- High-class customer care for active carriers based on individual approach
- Permanent interest in new opportunities and interconnections
Flexible and Effective Processes
- One-day-business-cycle supported by complex business application - B.O.S (Business Operation System)
- On-line business monitoring, KPI analysis, TT management, ...
Quality and Network Stability
- Fully redundant and secure NGN based network with active monitoring
- of traffic and quality of services
- TDM – SS7 signalling.
- POPs - Ancotel in Germany (Frankfurt), Sitel in Slovakia (Bratislava) and United Networks of Ukraine (Kiev)
- IP – SIP and H323 supported via Public Internet, using Tier 1 carriers
- Premium – focus on quality with reasonable price
- Platinum– focus on top quality with CLI, roaming and video calls guarantee
- We are able to create product s with various quality parameters
Benefits for customers:
- Fast set-up of interconnection with signalling independency („any-to-any“ interworking)
- A-Z destinations available for each product
- Advanced monitoring, CLI, ROAMING and FAS detection
- Ability to handle special requirements – bilateral, swaps, special routing etc.
Requests should be sent to WS_INT_ICKAM@telekom.sk
1. Slovak Telekom provides for international wholesale customers international freephone numbers activation in Slovak telecommunication network
- International freephone number (IFN) in the format 0800 xxx xxx –IFN is allocated form Slovak numbering plan and converted to agreed routing number. IFNs are accessible form Slovak Telekom fix network, payphones and mobile carrier networks in Slovakia (T-Mobile, Orange Slovensko, O2 Slovakia
- Universal freephone number in the format 00800 xxxx xxxx_UIFN is bought by the customer from International telecommunication Union (ITU). UIFNs are accessible from Slovak Telekom fix network, payphones and mobile carriers in Slovakia (T-Mobile, Orange Slovensko, O2 Slovakia)
2. Slovak Telekom provides for Slovak national customers international freephone numbers activation in foreign countires
- International freephone number (IFN) allocated by relevant telecommunication carries in foreign country in the format used by this carrier. IFNs are accessible acording to conditions in differrent countires.
- Universal freephone number in the format 00800 xxxx xxxx_UIFN is bought by the customer from International telecommunication Union (ITU). UIFNs are accessible acording to conditions in differrent countires.
Requests for activation, cancellation or any change should be sent to WS_Support@telekom.sk.
Slovak Telecom has got interconnection with all national fixed and mobile alternative operators. Interconnection is fulfilling the highest quality standards.
|Interfaces||Points of interconnection|
|TDM – SS07||TDM – Germany Frankfurt/Main, Ukraine Kiev, Slovakia Bratislava|
|VoIP – H.323, SIP||IP – public internet, Tier 1 providers|
|And their conversions|
Requests should be sent to WS_INT_ICKAM@telekom.sk.